Thursday, October 30, 2008

Whoever Has the Most Fun Wins!

What could be better exercise than going to the gym?  


Frisbee Golf!

I gotta admit, it's a lot of fun.  I've been playing for a couple months now and have gotten fairly good.  

The first time I played I had to borrow a disc from one of my friends. Everyone else had around 3 or 4 discs, all for different distances and whatnot.  I made fun of them for it.  The next day I went and bought two of my own.  Today I own 6 discs: 4 drivers, 1 mid-range, and 1 putter.

I never thought that this little sport would be something that I would enjoy so much.  Plus, playing with friends, I don't think I have ever laughed so hard in my life.  

There is a sign at the 18th hole at Swope Park that reads "Whoever has the most fun wins."  

It's true.

1 comment:

Steaming bowl o' Calderone said...

I've been looking for someone to play disc golf with for awhile now - you'd think there would be more players in the improv circles. Let me know when you want to go and I'll throw with you.