Thursday, November 13, 2008

A Good Week of Sickness

I have been sick for a whole week now.  Thursday to Thursday.  It started as a slight sore throat and then slowly moved upstairs to my head.  If I stand up for too long I have to lie down for a while, and I don't like lying around when there is stuff that needs to be done.  I think I'm getting better though.  So that's good.

Sickness or not, Lisa and I got out to see a movie yesterday afternoon.  Guy Ritchie's new film RocknRolla.  


We love both Lock Stock and Snatch, and this one looked as if it fit into the same category.  It had everything we loved about Ritchie's films.  Great dialogue.  Over the top characters.  Viloence.  Vivid cinematography.  And it was fun.  We left the theatre telling ourselves that we'll need to see this one a second time.  And I just learned that Guy Ritchie is working on an adaptation of Sherlock Holmes, starring Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law.

Fun Fun Fun.  

1 comment:

Scot said...

Hope you're feel much better today.