Friday, March 27, 2009

Design 2D Project #2

Okay, so project two was similar to project one.  But this time we had to focus on symmetry.  The goal was to create four separate pieces (symmetry, rhythm, focal point and a combo of all three) that, when placed together, would show unity between the four. This wasn't my favorite project only because I didn't like my outcome.  





To me, the finished product looks like a 1970's album cover.  I ended up getting a B on this because not only was I suppose to include something symmetrical, but something "A"symmetrical as well.  I guess I need to pay a little bit more attention durning class. 

Project #3 turned out better.  I'll post it next.

1 comment:

Sonic Nurse said...

can't wait to put these under some glass... in a frame... i'm proud of how well you've done... yay Jared!!