Thursday, April 10, 2008

Any Improv Review is a Good Improv Review.

I honestly believe this.

Here are two articles about the sold out Improv Thunderdome Season One Championship.



The one in the Pitch was written by someone who has seen each of the first three shows.  More depth, more detail, more descriptive to a reader that has no chance of getting tickets.

The one in the Star was written by someone who hasn't seen a single show.  But it's not really about the show, it's more about the fact that all of them have sold out.  So the fact that it doesn't have a lot of depth, or any at all, doesn't bother me one bit.

So what good are they?  What good are these articles if the show is already sold out?

Ask me again when season two kicks off in June.

3 comments:

improvclown said...

Absolutely Jared. I don't understand why anyone would complain about any kind of press, positive, negative, or just a blurb. It's better than nothing right?

Clay said...

Alright, read the boards. I started the bitching. Sorry.
I just wanted it more about ME!

It is better than nothing. It is better than something bad. It is a a great article about Thunderdome. It is not about the teams involved. It is about the show, selling big and the overwhelming response from fans and improvisers alike.

I still don't like Keith. Jerkpod.

Unknown said...

I want to give Clay more shit. It's fun. More! Pie!