Thursday, April 9, 2009

Not Much To Blog About

It's Thursday night and I'm waiting for the Royals highlights to come on before I hit the hay.  

I didn't want my next blog to be another art project, so I thought I'd throw a little something in here just to change things up.  I've been busy with school.  Today I had to have a meeting with one of the graphic design instructors to prepare for early enrollment for the fall semester.  Kinda makes a person feel special, knowing that you get to sign up for classes before the rest of the school.  Yes indeed. Today also painted a nice little picture of what the next two years will look like.  I will have serious school on the brain.  Which will be a nice little change from having improv on the brain.  

Tomorrow looks to be a day of sweatpants.  A full day of sweatpants. That is not to say that I won't leave the house.  I might.  In sweatpants.

3 comments:

Tracy Crowe Jones said...

School is great. Sweatpants day are awesome. I'm glad all is well in your world.

Sonic Nurse said...

ha ha i love you... came home and indeed found you in sweatpants... then you gave ME a pair of your sweatpants....

Derek said...

Hope it was all that you expected it to be, and more!