Friday, February 1, 2008

Go Ahead, Throw Your Vote Away!!!

My friend Ed recently directed my to this website called Glass Booth. You answer a few questions and rate a few political issues and then it's suppose to match you up with what presidential candidate best represents your beliefs. Sounds easy enough, so I did it.

It turns out that I share 100% of the views with... EVERY SINGLE CANDIDATE. Ed informed me that I must have done it wrong, so i tried again. This time I only share 100% of the views with... EVERY SINGE CANDIDATE.

I have never been more confused.

I think i'll vote for Kodos.

7 comments:

Scot said...

Yeah, I'm not quite sure how you managed that one Jared.

Although I believe that proves you are the one person who can unite all persons no matter what their various beliefs are.

Time to start printing up those Brustad '08 t-shirts and bumperstickers.

Jared Brustad said...

That's good. I was afraid that maybe it meant that i was the devil.

Never the less, the shirts and bumperstickers are a great idea. Whether I'm running or not.

The Union said...

I think that there is a lesson in this for you. It's not to give up on the political process. It's to stop trusting Ed when it comes to websites. You know that it typically ends up in a virus and marriage counselling. Wise up!

Paul Rixon said...

I was really bummed when Edwards dropped out the other day. But I've always wondered if I took one of these tests, how I would do.

Sure enough, 1st place is Obama at 75%. Edwards wasn't listed. I thought I was wrong. Then I saw the dropdown box on the side.

There's Edwards, in the box. They don't list people no-longer running, but you can still see how you compare. He was 75% as well. (I think it would have even done better if I had put better weighting on the stuff that matters to me.)

A great site, though!

Jared Brustad said...

Corey - Do you think that I should drop Ed as m insurance provider???

Paul - HEY, welcome to my blog!!!!

Unknown said...

I'm tied—79% for both Obama and Clinton.

I'm seriously considering voting for McCain in the primary—because I could live with him, and I'm really OK with either Democrat.Then I'll vote D in the election.

Derek said...

I just tried it and got:

76% Obama
74% Clin-Ton (As Kang/Kodos would say)
69% McCain

Abortions for some, miniature American flags for others!