Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Improv Thunderdome Round 3


This show sold out a five days ago, ten days before the actual event. Un-heard-of. Ed and I and my son Collin went to the coffeehouse today to arrange seats and maximize our potential, well, Collin didn't help. He just jumped on and off the stage and pretended he was a chicken. He might have moved one chair.

Preparing for shows, my biggest problem has always been worrying what kind of audience we are going to have, or if we're going to have any audience at all. Even though I am not the one performing, it's nice not to have to worry about that. It's something I think I'd like to get used too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you may have the fastest show sellout in the history of KC improv.

Jared Brustad said...

...and then came the championship.