Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I Like. High Five!

The Trip Fives had their first professional photo shoot last night. Man, was it fun.  Our good friend, Clint Sears (here is a look at some of his work), was the eye behind the camera.  The shot above is the only one I've seen so far, but that one is enough to fill me with elation. He did a awesome job.

I have been apart of photo shoots in the past, but never anything quite like this.  For starters, we had Clint.  But we also had the aid of two other fellows that sort of overlooked the whole project.  One was Kevin Fullerton, who runs Springboard Creative and is also my step-father-in-law (as I call him).  The other, Mr. Jeremy Johnson, who is the genius behind all of the Fives' posters.  Throw in a seamless room at a real production studio and we've got ourselves a photo shoot that none of us could have ever dreamed of.

Out of the 1500+ shots that were taken, Kevin and Jeremy are going to chose around 12-16 good ones.  We will then use them for press releases, promos and our future website.

I am very excite!!!

3 comments:

j_roser said...

SO COOL!! What a great shot! Can't wait to see the rest.

Julie said...

That is a great shot! It reminds me of "Oh What a feeling to drive, Toyota!"

Or maybe "Oh yeah!" from Kool-aid.

Steaming bowl o' Calderone said...

I can't speak for anyone else, but I had a fun time with our photo shoot last night. Clint was very easy to work with as I wrote (before seeing this post in fact).