Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Ball Joints

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

Just another car term that is going to set my family back somewhere around $600. 

FANTASTIC!

I've talked about my car history here and I've talked about my recent run-in with the police here.  Because of the ladder, we needed to get our car inspected before registering it in Missouri.  What did the mechanic say?  

"Blah blah Ball Joints.  Blah blah $600.  Blah blah bend over."

Which royally sucks because we still haven't heard from this guy here.

3 comments:

Scot said...

I'm sorry to hear about the continued bad luck with the vehicle. You all have definitely had more than your fair share of that lately.
Marla and I are crossing our fingers that your rebate check will be stimulating your mailbox soon.

Caroline said...

Here's an article about when you can anticipate the stimulus check:

http://consumerist.com/tag/stimulus-payments/?i=5010510=you-have-to-wait-longer-for-your-stimulus-payment-if

Jared Brustad said...

Thanks Scot. Thanks Caroline.

All that stuff in the article applys to me. We used TurboTax, we used the refund to pay for it, and we had it direct deposited. Found out all of that counted against us getting the stimulus two days after it should have been in the bank.

I assume too much sometimes.