Monday, December 10, 2007

Death Wish

If I were to die today I would like it to be a slow death.  So slow that I would have time to write to all my loved ones and tell them goodbye.  Because i do not want to be one of those spirits stuck in an unbalanced universe where they just sit and suffer the torment of loss and emptiness.  Never knowing if his or her soul will ever be healed. That I would not care for.  That is why if I were to die today I would like it to be a slow death.  Perhaps being dropped from a plane. Yeah.  With a pen and paper too.  Oh, and a desk.  That would be great.

3 comments:

Derek said...

I want to die via spontaneous combustion, immediately after I tell a group of people a funny joke and reply to their laughter with "Thank you!!".
I have plans for my funeral too. I might have to hire some goons to force Mandy to follow my wishes though.

Jared Brustad said...

You don't want to be cremated and then have your ashes spread out all over the 16th hole of the Augusta national golf course, like dad does, do you?

Derek said...

Nope. I want to be shot out of a cannon into a large, working toilet. I then want my "pallbearers" to pull the flusher in unison, flushing me into my grave.