Sunday, January 6, 2008

Whose Bob Is It Anyway?

Collin has a Thomas the Tank Engine DVD that he received from Grandpa Jack a while before Christmas.  As we were watching it this morning, we noticed that there was a free Bob the Builder episode after the Thomas ones.  As we were watching that, i realized that Bob's voice was different from the ones on PBS.  I recognized the nasally voice right away.  It is Greg Proops.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

One of my favorite players from the British version of Whose Line Is It Anyway?

I just thought that was kinda weird. He's not someone I could have ever seen doing a children's show.

1 comment:

The Union said...

"I just thought that was kinda weird. He's not someone I could have ever seen doing a children's show."

Because Greg Proops doesn't have to eat, too?