Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My Chin Is Not Pronounced

Tell me something I don't know.

A while ago I got manscaped, and now the article has come out. Once you are there you can go and read about some of the other "men" that went and had this done.

When I look at the before and after...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

I think I look better in the first picture. Maybe that's just me. Maybe that's just the "style" that I am comfortable with. Anyway, about three days later I started resembling the before pic again.

Overall, it was fun. It was free. I got in the paper.

I could have done without them making me a foot shorter. That was not part of the deal.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why were you blogging so gosh darn early?

I think you don't need a manscape - you're too much of a manly man for that. You didn't look bad by any means - still quite stunning. However, I like the before you, better, too. However, you did get a massage. That ROCKS!

Anonymous said...

it's pronounced "chin", with the "ch" sound as in "chair" or "chiefs", and it rhymes with "spin".

Unknown said...

I think they did nice work. You look a little younger somehow...is that good or bad?

I was entertained by how intact they left most of the guys' facial hair.

Steve said...

I think it makes you look like Tim Marks.

Anonymous said...

Pretty cool blog you've got here. Thanx for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to them. I would like to read more on that blog soon.